Summary: This article outlines the submission requirements for Illustrations within blixel Illustrations.
General Requirements #
- Please submit all content as JPEGs or PNGs at the highest resolution/quality. We accept 128 MB as the highest file size.
- Make sure your illustrations are 100% full resolution before submitting and the file can be opened.
- Make sure you have the full rights to sell your illustrations as commercial resale work.
- Illustrations must be RGB formatted
- Illustrations should not contain watermarks, date stamps or signatures.
Visual Requirements for blixel Illustrations #
blixel will review all submitted illustrations before it is accepted and added to your blixel Marketplace creator store. Any files that do not meet the criteria listed below will NOT be accepted.
- Illustrations that represents diverse ethnic group(s) and/or unrepresented groups.
- Illustrations in social and professional contexts. Subject matter should be appealing to a wide range of potential users.
- Illustrations should strive for a high level of commercial value and authenticity with their subject matter.
DO NOT submit:
- DO NOT submit illustrations that contains logos, trademarks, copyrighted products/artwork or anything else you don’t have the rights to sell.
- DO NOT submit illustrations with Mature Content, including:
- DO NOT submit illustrations that contain sexual content or full nudity.
- DO NOT submit illustrations that promote violence, sexism, racism, bigotry, etc.
- DO NOT submit illustrations that contain profanity or explicit language.
- DO NOT submit illustrations with text or letters.
What should I include in my Illustration information? #
Provide an accurate and relevant description of your illustrations in the title and tags. The title and tags will help blixel customers find your illustrations and inform their buying decisions.
The following section outlines the information needed for your submission.
- Titles should be relevant, concise and professional. The title should help the blixel customer understand what your illustration is about.
- Titles must use English language characters only
- Titles must not contain brand names or trademarks
Quality tags are important for blixel customers to find your illustrations when searching on the blixel Marketplace. Tags should accurately describe your illustrations. A maximum of 15 tags per illustrations can be used. The following is descriptive information that we recommend you include in your tags:
- Color: Specify the color tone of your illustrations , for example – Full Color, Black & White, Monochrome.
- Gender: Specify the gender(s) of the people in your illustrations. Include ALL applicable gender(s) featured in your illustrations.
- Age: Specify the age range of the people featured in your illustrations. Include ALL applicable age(s) of the people featured in your illustrations.
- Ethnicity: Specify the ethnicity group(s) for people featured in your illustrations. Include ALL applicable ethnicities of the people featured in your illustrations.
- Underrepresented Groups: Specify the specific underrepresented group(s) featured in your illustrations. Include ALL applicable underrepresented group(s) of the people featured in your illustrations.